Monday 25 August 2008

MY ESSAY PLAN

SUMMARISE THE MAIN EFFECTS OF GLOBALISATION AND DISCUSS TO WHAT EXTENT THEY ARE BENEFICIAL TO YOUR SUBJECT AREA

Globalisation brings big impacts to this world and it is not just economics but almost in every aspect such as in social life, technological, political and cultural structures. Many countries intrigue their share especially on industries in the international market. In facts, the world getting smaller because of globalisation, it makes the world as a one big village. In my essay in general i would like to discuss how globalisation shakes the world in every aspect. Is it going to creates a new economic and cultural zones within and across nations?

Paragraph One: My introduction.
Paragraph Two: A brief history of globalisation.
Paragraph Three: I would like to give an overview of the advantages and disadvantages of globalisation. How globalization effect on life in rich and poor. “The risk of globalisation”
Paragraphs Four: I would like to discuss about how westernisation effect globalisation.
Paragraph Five: I would like to discuss how globalisation effects our environment.
Paragraphs Six: This paragraph will explain how globalisation in technology makes the world smaller.
Paragraphs Seventh: This paragraph will bring up globalisation in international market and economics.
Paragraphs Eight: I would like to discuss the effect of globalisation in my area which jewellery design. In general this discussion is about The Market Characteristics that I am going to do a research following this area: Market Size, Linkages, Demand Determinants, Domestic and International Markets.
In my last paragraph I would like to give my summaries of globalisation in general and in my own area.

No comments: