Friday 8 August 2008

MY DREAM

I had a really bad stomach last weekends so i end up in a hospital for three days. There's nothing much to do in there because i was sick so i can barely move so i spent most of my time sleeping. There's one time while i was sleeping i had this vivid dream that is so weird i can still remember (because of the time when i had dream i will forget the next day). And this is my dream.....


I was in tears, mad, sad and confused. There's a body in my lap, a death body. I am not sure who's the dead body used to belong, i cant recognised it. The feature of the dead body is like one of the character in lord of the ring, Gollum. It was skinny, so white and bald. And as i can remember the body wasn't so big because i can still hold it in my arms but it is not small either.

As i hold it, parts of the body keep falling. I tried so hard to hold it but i have to be becarefull because i can feel that the body is so fragile. I can hear the bone is cracking everytime i hold it to tight.

I am still confused..
"What is going on?"
Now the face of the body keep changing.. like a blur slide show in a movie.

I am starting to cry, cry and cry.. I feel so much in pain now. I can feel that i love this dead body even though i dont know who is he or she..

I feel so week and vunurable. Oh there, i can see that my mother is coming now, but why is she crying to?
And suddenly there's a lot of people here. I almost know everyone of them and they all try to cheer me up.

I am not sure where i was. My imagery keep changing.. but then i realized that it was a memorial house.

I am still holding the dead body and still crying.. suddenly i can hear that the dead body talks to me. And surprisingly it's my little brother. My little brother is almost 18 now but the body looks like when he was about 4 years old. ooo... he is a cute little thing with little tail in the back of his head.. he looks like a cute little angel. So angelic... and the happy part is he is talking to me. I can't take my eyes of him. God knows i love him so much.

I forget what he was talking about but as i remember he makes me smile.. in tears. I guess he's realize that he is dead now and he was trying to calm me down by talking to me and makes me understand that he is okay now.

I wouldn't let anybody touch him even my mother. I am sitting in a bench now, outside the house and hold him dearly in my arms.

Everyone there is busy now but i still dont know whats going on. My mother come to me and she is telling me that they have to change my little brother clothes into a costume. I finally said yes and let them change their clothes. I can see his face from far away now but i keep moving back.. like a slow motion movie.. and fading.. and i guess you all know thats the part when i wake up..

>>i am wrote this so i can improve my writing skill and my grammar. Which it both i am not good at it. If there's one of you read this and like to correct my mistake i will be very thankfull.

1 comment:

Steve said...

This is a really powerful piece of writing. Very little, if anything, that needs correcting grammatically.